Saturday, November 26, 2016

If he were not the Emperor he would not have stepped aside --Dream--

Dream night to 6th. of Dec. 2008.

I set out on a ship from a harbor city in medieval Europe somewhere, with some other people I do not know.
We somehow sink and is then fished up by pirates, where after we get tied up in different ways, told by the captain that he would trust us, yet can't. This is where I first see myself, being one of the survivors of the previous ship, where I had not seen myself before, yet knew I where there.
The pirate ship attack and sink an other ship, where after I am let loose for some reason.
We then encounter a fleet from the great empire of China, and the pirate captain engage the Chinese fleet with hell-bent determination.
-jump scene-
I am on a vessel of the Chinese fleet after the pirates are no more. I'm standing by the captain, but start to wander about, where I encounter my TT. We are happy to see etch other, and we spend the time on board the vessel with etch other. We are happy. TT wore what I would deem to be royal clothing of Chinese design.
We approach a city by the sea, in China. The ship sail to a landing bridge, and we walk down the ramp - my love and I. We are there waited for by an entourage of soldiers and, what at the time were expected by me to be, their commander.
My TT is exited and run with a smile down the ramp and up the landing bridge where the "commander" and soldiers give way, and the soldiers start to walk down the impossible long landing bridge, towards the city. I walk down, a bit uneven about their presence, and the "commander" just start to walk after the soldiers though the soldiers are a bit ahead now.
At this time in the dream I know that the "commander" is actually the Emperor (dream still going on in the olden days). As I run up to follow my TT the Emperor turns his head slightly backwards, and step to the side so I can pass. As I pass him I hear a "voice-over" in the dream, like in some old adventure movie, telling me "if he were not the Emperor he would not have stepped aside" (exactly the words) and I turn my head back while still running ahead, and I see him smiling friendly.
I run past the soldiers that also step to the side so that I can pass them on the right, and I catch up with my love. We run through some streets in the city - the houses being a mix of Ancient Chinese architecture, and of medieval European architecture. After passing through a few streets we reach a plaza that is basically a big white tree with just a bit of space between it and the houses of the city, with a path circling around the plaza.
My TT hugs the tree. She is so happy to see it again, having so missed it. I sit with her, smiling.
I do not see the canopy.
After having hugged the tree for a while (oh so lovely she is) it open up three places, and we walk in to it (just like some old trees have a sort of a "cave" in them). Inside this "cave" that is well lit from the outside openings we see a smaller tree that is just springing up. It is about a meter, or such. 1.20m, maybe. We kneel down in front of it (just as we will sit there, our legs under us) and look at it and each other, and are smiling widely - happy.
I see the top of the tree. It is reaching the sky, the canopy unfolding in a wide beautiful green foliage.
I wake up, it being one a clock pm.
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment